For the more serious stuff
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:20 am
Devil Hills Wolves series by Fel Fern (Books #1-4)
Requirements: ePUB reader, size 6.15MB
Overview: Felicia Fern writes erotic romances with an edge. A sadist who loves watching her heroes and heroines break their backs trying to earn their happy endings, Fel likes throwing in the occasional dash of the unknown to the usual romantic concoction. She usually favors MM and menage pairings. Also an avid reader and book collector, Fel also loves nestling on the coach with her fresh mug of coffee while devouring a novel on rainy days. When not writing, you can find Fel mucking about in her garden pulling weeds, or learning to play her guitar. Fel also has other Siren titles under Angelique Voisen.
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance, MM

ImageImageImageImage

1. Feral Claim: Ordinary human Dave Rush and his psychic brother have spent their entire lives running away from a pro-human government. When Dave finds out the government wants his brother’s head on a platter, he takes his brother and runs. Dave’s spent his entire life being told that paranormals consider mere humans like him as prey. But when there’s no one else to turn to, Dave takes the risk of a lifetime and seeks the den of monsters for sanctuary. For over a decade, the Devil Hills wolves have closed off their territory to outsiders, but the scent of his mate draws werewolf enforcer Forrest to find Dave. Forrest knows his community doesn't allow humans in for a reason. Dave might be his undoing but once a Devil Hills wolf stakes his claim on a mate, there’s no stopping the hunt until he makes Dave his in every sense of the word.

2. Savage Alpha: Survival is Daryl Rush’s number one priority. On the hunted list of a powerful organization, Daryl and his brother spent their entire lives hiding, until a werewolf pack takes them in. The last thing Daryl needs is romance, but he can’t deny his attraction to the Alpha, Deacon Becker. Savage, lethal, and untouchable, Deacon is called the Demon Alpha for a reason. All Daryl needs is a shove in the right direction, but will he be able to tame the demon and come out unscathed? After seeing his entire pack decimated, Deacon became Alpha at a young age. He built his pack from the ground up and would tear down any threat that comes near his home. Mates are a weakness, but the more he denies his wolf, the more his need intensifies. And Deacon wants Daryl for his mate, but will mating a human psychic come at a high price?

3. Devil's Property: Half werewolf and half telekinetic, Santino Moreno is called the Devil for a reason. Lethal in a fight and dangerously seductive in bed, no one has ever managed to tame him. Searching for a way to heal his sister, Santino saves Zack, a bobcat shifter healer, and his crew of misfits from paranormal-hating humans and allows them inside the Devil Hills pack lands. Something about Zack calls to Santino’s wolf, and he can’t deny the scorching attraction between them. Zack has done all he could to save the remains of his decimated paranormal community. He just lied to the most powerful werewolf pack in the country to save his people, but his deceit unravels the more he spends time with Santino. Zack lost his old home, but can he find his place in the Devil Hills pack and manage to survive his dance with the Devil?

4. Bitten Hard: Lance is the Beta, the second most powerful werewolf in the Devil Hills wolf pack for a reason. He’s logical and level-headed in intense situations, except when it comes to his mate. His heart tore in half when he thought he lost Joey. When Lance comes face-to-face with his lost lover, all he sees is betrayal and rage. Five years ago, Joey took his sister and fled after their old pack was massacred by paranormal-hating humans. His one regret was leaving Lance. Joey’s sole focus was survival, even if that meant lying his way inside the lands where Lance is second only to the Alpha. Joey knows he has a long way to go to make amends. But will the man who always owed his body and his heart, give him a another chance to redeem himself?

Download Instructions:
All: https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/0KrKPlFL/file.html
4: https://www119.zippyshare.com/v/KiPUPJEM/file.html

Mirror:
All: https://filescdn.com/njrcmqupqmln
4: https://filescdn.com/3ymrgnbg6p2k
Apr 16th, 2018, 10:20 am
Last edited by newz14 on May 7th, 2018, 3:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

PS Please PM me when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.
Apr 19th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Added Book 2
Apr 19th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Apr 26th, 2018, 7:22 am
Added Book 3
Apr 26th, 2018, 7:22 am

May 7th, 2018, 3:23 am
Added Book 4
May 7th, 2018, 3:23 am