Camden County Technical Schools extend a cordial welcome to all students and their parents and guardians! While here, we hope you establish worthwhile friendships, attain success, and take advantage of the activities and services available to you.
- Ensure all students are proficient in the Department of Education New Jersey Student Learning Standards
- Prepare all students for career and college success
- Develop ethical character
- Provide a safe, secure and caring environment
- The Camden County Technical School District is dedicated to student success through college and career readiness in an ever-changing world environment.
- Students will develop into ethical citizens who demonstrate active inquiry and effective problem solving, while fostering creativity, communication, and collaboration skills. The student experience will include the core values of environmental awareness, emotional and social development, self-respect, and respect for others.
- This vision will be achieved through a collaborative effort of students, parents and guardians, the staff, the greater Camden County community, and the Board of Education.
- Increase the percentage of students who demonstrate growth in their academic and career assessments.
- Maintain or increase the number of students enrolled in the district in the 2017-2018 school year when compared to the previous school year.
- Increase student awareness and demonstration of growth in ethical character traits that show respect for themselves, others and the environment.