Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Chinese translation of this Wiki: 中文
- Change log / Pre-fork: 0.9.3.0 - 0.2.0.0 / Pre-fork: 0.1.4.8 and less
- Privileged Pages
- Install from Mozilla Add-ons for Firefox, Chrome store, Opera store, or manually.
- Quick guides:
- The popup user interface
- Blocking mode
- Element picker
- Element zapper
- Strict blocking
- The logger
- Dynamic filtering
- URL filtering
- DOM inspector
- Overview of uBlock's network filtering engine
- Deploying uBlock Origin
- Good external guides:
- Unsorted topics:
- Privacy stuff
- Tricks and tips waterfall
- How to ...
- Memory footprint: what happens inside uBlock after installation
- uBlock vs. ABP: efficiency compared
- Own memory usage: benchmarks over time
- Contributed memory usage: benchmarks over time
- Counterpoint: Who care about efficiency, I have 8 GB and/or a quad-core CPU
- Myth: uBlock consumes over 80MB
- Myth: uBlock is just slightly less resource intensive than Adblock Plus
- Counterpoints: unsorted
- uBlock and others: Blocking ads, trackers, malwares
- About "This other extension reports more stuff blocked!"
- Various videos showing side by side comparison of the load speed of complex sites
- Why don't you accept donations?
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.