No money is required up front. We'll send you an invoice once we've completed our initial check.
If you have any issues accessing the forms, there are some handy browser tips to guide you through.
Please ensure that you read our privacy statement before applying online.
Before you start you might want to take a look at our Fee Calculator - it's designed to help you plan your project by estimating your initial Building Consent fees.
Once you have all relevant forms completed and saved you can apply online.
- If you've not already done so please read our section on Applying for a Building Consent
- View and complete the relevant forms download, complete and then save a copy of them to the computer.
- Application for Building consent
- Commercial checklist
- LBP Certificate of Design Work
- LBP Record of Building Work
- Residential checklist
- Free Standing Woodburner Installed
- Inbuilt Woodburner Installed
- Woodburner checklist
- Authorised Woodburners
- Advice of Licensed Building Practitioner
- Amendment to a Building consent
- Application for Extension of Time for a Building Consent
- Notice of Change to Builder
- Statutory Declaration of Owner/Builder
- All relevant forms completed and saved? Apply online
Code Compliance Certificate
Amendment to building consent
Certificate of Acceptance
Certificate for Public Use
Extension of Time for Building Consent
Application for Exemption from Building Consent
Certificate of Use
Owner Supplied Property Information
Permitted Boundary Activity
Section 223/224 RMA Certification
We're proud to be part of the Simpli project, a partnership between central and local government working towards improving performance, consistency and service delivery, including standardised forms, across the building consent system.