Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for around 900 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to view our video 'A Spirit of Family'.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
We have our own junior school and nursery, Crackley Hall School and Little Crackers, just down the road in Kenilworth, and we welcomed the Crescent School, an independent junior school in Rugby, to the Foundation on 1 September 2016. These schools both share our Christian ethos, resources and love of learning.
Click on this link to see the Foundation's response to GDPR and to view our Privacy Notices.
- Space Themed DT Challenge Inspires Budding Young DesignersYoung designers enjoyed a real race for space at Princethorpe’s Year 5 Design Technology Challenge.
- OP Mark Hartley Gives College Cycling Club His Tips For Essential Bike MaintenanceOP Mark Hartley, owner of the Warwick bike shop Velo Esprit, and his technician Jason Mountford returned to Princethorpe last Friday 15 June to give the College’s cycling club a practical demonstration on how to maintain their brakes, tyres, chains and gears. It was a timely lesson for Princethorpe’s cycling enthusiasts on the essentials of bike maintenance before their upcoming summer cycling tour.
- College Welcomes Back OPs To Support Princethorpe’s Primary School ChallengePrincethorpe College’s annual Primary School Challenge took place on Wednesday 13 June.
- Daniel Is Princethorpe’s First Police CadetThe College was delighted to hear that Year 8 pupil Daniel McCullough is to become a police cadet.
- Sudden Impulse Perform ‘A Comedy Of Errors’ At Princethorpe CollegePrincethorpe College was absolutely delighted to welcome back the award winning Nuneaton-based Sudden Impulse Theatre Company for two performances on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 June.
Jun 24 Sun
- Athletics - Regional Combined Events (A) depart tbc
- 14:00-16:30PTA Summer Fête and Motoring Festival
- 14:00-16:30Summer Art, Photography and Design ShowSixth Form Centre
- 17:00Duke of Edinburgh - Bronze Group A - Qualifying Expedition returns
Jun 25 Mon
- A-level examinations end
- 14:15Netball - U15C - King Henry VIII (A) depart 13:30
- 14:30Rounders - U15A, U15B, U15C - King Henry VIII (A) depart 13:30
- 16:00Staff meeting/CPD session (Clarkson Theatre)
- 18:30-21:00Trustees Governing Body MeetingCrackley Hall
- 19:00-23:30Year 11 Prom Warwick CastleWarwick Castle
Jun 26 Tue
- 09:00-13:00Vaccination mop up session
- 13:45Boys' Cricket - U14A - Lawrence Sheriff (A) depart 13:10
- 13:45Boys' Cricket - U14B - Lawrence Sheriff (H)
- 16:00Calendar Committee Meeting (6FCMR)
- 19:00Upper Sixth Thanksgiving Eucharist and buffet supper Chapel and 6FC