Princethorpe College is a Catholic, co-educational, HMC independent day school for around 900 pupils aged eleven to eighteen and welcomes members of all faiths and backgrounds.
Click on the arrow above to find out what Princethorpe's all about.
The College is renowned for the way in which it looks after its pupils and is characterised by its strong Christian ethos, which underpins everything we do.
The school has a unique history, beautiful surroundings and unequalled character. The atmosphere is warm, open and friendly, but the traditional values of courtesy, discipline, organisation and mutual respect are expected from all; pupils are not stuffy but know how to behave.
We pursue academic rigour, want our pupils to be enthusiastic about hard work and to play a full part in the broader aspects of school life, whether in sport, drama, music, charitable fund-raising, community service, the Duke of Edinburgh's Award, or the many other activities which are on offer. We also want them to enjoy their education.
Our aim is simple: to treat every pupil as an individual, supporting them as they grow into mature, confident, resilient and well-rounded young people with a strong set of moral values to guide them through adult life.
We have our own junior school and nursery, Crackley Hall School and Little Crackers, just down the road in Kenilworth, and we welcomed the Crescent School, an independent junior school in Rugby, to the Foundation on 1 September 2016. These schools both share our Christian ethos, resources and love of learning.
Click on this link to see the Foundation's response to GDPR and to view our Privacy Notices.
- Sampling And Succession Are All Part Of The Sixth Form Biology Field TripFrom 15-18 September 29 Upper Sixth students visited the Isle of Wight for this year’s Biology Field Trip.
- Royal Marines Put Rugby Players Through Their PacesThe Royal Marines returned to Princethorpe last Wednesday 19 September to run a training session for the College’s Year 11 Rugby players. The Marines are well known for their arduous fitness programmes, so Princethorpe’s pupils had to show both their strength and stamina as they were put through their paces.
- Jake’s Steady Aim Places Him Second In National Field Archery ChampionshipsHuge congratulations to Year 8’s Jake Lambert, who came second in the National Field Archery Championships that took place at Cornbury Park Estate in Oxfordshire on 14-15 September.
- Crackley Hall Top U10 Primary Football Tournament After A Super Speedy Golden GoalPrincethorpe’s primary school sport programme kicked off early this year with a well-attended U10s football tournament in only the third week of term.
- Princethorpe College - What's It All About? The Big Reveal"Princethorpe College - What's It All About?" That’s the question followers of the College on social media have been seeing every day over the course of the last week.
Sep 26 Wed
- 14:00Football - 1st XI - Bilton School (H)
- 14:30Boys' Hockey - 1st XI - King Edward's, Birmingham (A) depart 13:10
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - 1st XV - Natwest Vase Round 2 (A) depart tbc
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - 2nd XV - Lawrence Sheriff (H)
- 14:30Netball - 1st VII, 2nd VII - Kingsley (H)
- 16:30Boys' Rugby - U12A, U12B - Ashlawn (A) depart 15:55
Sep 27 Thu
- 10:30-12:30Open Morning
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - U13B - Lutterworth High (A) depart 13:15
- 16:00Netball - U15A - 3rd VII (H)
- 16:15Football - U14A - Ashlawn (H)
- 16:15Netball - 1st VII, 2nd VII - Higham Lane (H)
- 16:15Netball - U14A - Higham Lane (H)
Sep 28 Fri
- The Flagpole issued
- 14:30Boys' Rugby - U12C, U12D - Bablake (A) deoart 13:30
Sep 29 Sat
- Michaelmas, Saint Gabriel and Saint Raphael's Day
- 09:30Girls' Hockey - U14A - County Tournament (A) depart 08:15
- 10:30Boys' Rugby - 1st XV, 2nd XV, U14A, U14B - Bedford Modern (H)
- 10:30Boys' Rugby - U12A, U12B, U13A, U13B, U15A - Bedford Modern (A) depart 08:15
- 19:00The Crescent 70th Anniversary Dinner Dance
Sep 30 Sun